Mandi, 25, living in Arizona. Kyle is the one I love, and he happens to be in the Army. Currently at GCU getting a Master's in Professional Counseling. My family is my everything, my best friends.
you can also find me here
Kyle was supposed to be best man, but couldn’t leave his training. Being there at the ceremony and realizing what a big moment it is, I felt so sad he couldn’t be there. He should be at his best friends wedding. But, that’s how the world works I suppose.
Now I can’t help but imagine my own wedding one day, when it might be, what it might be like. I always have the sense of wanting to have all these big moments happen, yet not wanting to rush my life. I already feel like it goes so fast, I don’t need to worry about the future when I have these days right now to enjoy.
It’s a strange feeling.
I joined a new gym over the weekend. Love it! It’s seriously expensive, but I say it’s worth it. I actually want to be there, so it gives me motivation to go. I’ve been there 4 days since Saturday, so that says something. There’s no waiting for machines and their steam room is awwwesome. Plus the showers are so nice and they have everything you could possibly need.
Dropped off Kyle at the airport this morning :( Just 87 days to go…
Sorry I’m non-existent (if anyone’s still out there listening)
I’m weirdly attached to some of you I’ve been following forever yet never speak to. So I wonder if there are others that think the same about me? Anyway…
- Work is great, really great. It’s tiring, but I love it!
- My Christmas will be spent with Kyle’s family, which is kind of strange. I’ve never had a holiday not with my family. But we’ll have our Christmas that next weekend.
- Having extra money, for once, is nice :)
- I’ve slacked on my gym presence. But I’ve still managed to lose weight since my job is so active, So that’s nice.
- Kyle leaves in February :( I’m not looking forward to that.
- And now I should get some sleep :)
Ahh i feel like i have no time for such things as tumblr… I was just promoted though! I’m working with the older kids now and its awesome. It’s nice to have my talents recognized. And the pay is pretty nice too :-)