Mandi, 25, living in Arizona. Kyle is the one I love, and he happens to be in the Army. Currently at GCU getting a Master's in Professional Counseling. My family is my everything, my best friends.
you can also find me here
Dropped off Kyle at the airport this morning :( Just 87 days to go…
Sorry I’m non-existent (if anyone’s still out there listening)
I’m weirdly attached to some of you I’ve been following forever yet never speak to. So I wonder if there are others that think the same about me? Anyway…
- Work is great, really great. It’s tiring, but I love it!
- My Christmas will be spent with Kyle’s family, which is kind of strange. I’ve never had a holiday not with my family. But we’ll have our Christmas that next weekend.
- Having extra money, for once, is nice :)
- I’ve slacked on my gym presence. But I’ve still managed to lose weight since my job is so active, So that’s nice.
- Kyle leaves in February :( I’m not looking forward to that.
- And now I should get some sleep :)
Ahh i feel like i have no time for such things as tumblr… I was just promoted though! I’m working with the older kids now and its awesome. It’s nice to have my talents recognized. And the pay is pretty nice too :-)
What a wonderful weekend I have had. We celebrated my mom’s birthday Friday night. There was swimming and a lot of laughter. I stayed the night with Kyle at the hotel the Army put him up in. We had room service for dinner and then cuddled the rest of the night. It was the best. I don’t want it all to end…
I was feeling a little discouraged today, mostly about my ability to step into my role officially on Monday. But I talked with the girl who I am replacing and another volunteer, and they were very encouraging. I know I cannot replace her, but hopefully I can be my own person and fill that role in my own way. I get that having a very loved co-worker leave is hard. I suppose there just needs to be time to settle into the new routine…. Their faith is me is very helpful though :)